DSCA & Regional Centers for Security Studies
- U.S. Department of Defense
- German Federal Ministry of Defense
- U.S. European Command
- U.S. Central Command
- U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)
- U.S. Department of State
- U.S. Embassy & Consulates in Germany
- America.gov: A web site to deliver information about current U.S. foreign policy, U.S. politics, American life, and American culture, produced by the U.S. Department of State.
- 9/11 Commission: The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States (also known as the 9-11 Commission), an independent, bipartisan commission created by congressional legislation and the signature of President George W. Bush in late 2002, is chartered to prepare a full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, including preparedness for and the immediate response to the attacks. The Commission is also mandated to provide recommendations designed to guard against future attacks.
- U.S. White House: Policy and government information
- National Defense University
- Partnership for Peace Consortium
- NATO School