Prof. Dr. Ralf Roloff
Prof. Dr. Ralf Roloff has been the Deputy Dean for Resident Programs at the George C. Marshall Center´s College of International and Security Studies (CISS) in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany, since 2018 and Associate Professor at the Bundeswehr University Munich since 2015. He has also been the Director of the Master in International Security Studies Program (MISS) since 2010. From 2003 to 2018 he was Senior German Professor at the CISS, and from 2015 to 2018 he served as Course Director of the European Security Seminar.
- Associate Professor, Bundeswehr University Munich (2011-2015)
- Acting Professor of International and European Politics, Bundeswehr University Hamburg (2000-2003)
- Acting Professor of International Relations, Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz (1999-2000)
- Assistant Professor and Executive Officer, Research Institute for Political Science and European Affairs at the University of Cologne (1994-2001)
- Lecturer and Assistant to the Director of the Department of Political Science, University of Trier (1991-1993)
- Associate Professor, Bundeswehr University Munich (2015)
- Dr. habil., Habilitation; granted by the Faculty of Politics and Social Sciences, Bundeswehr University Munich (2014)
- Dr. habil., Habilitation; granted by the Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Cologne (1999-2015)
- Dr. phil., Political Science, University of Trier; M.A., Political Science and German Studies, University of Trier
- Robert-Schuman-Fellow, European Parliament (Luxembourg, Strasbourg, and Brussels)
- Fulbright Scholarship, New York University
International Security, International Political Economics, European Integration, European Security Policy, German Foreign and Security Policy, Transatlantic Relations
Prof. Dr. Roloff has published extensively in German, English, and French on international relations, international security, international political economics, EU integration and EU foreign and security policy.