Language Enhancement Course (LEC) Enrollment Instructions
Only a Command Language Program Manager (CLPM) can register a student unless the student is remotely assigned. To register, CLPMs or students must fill out and send the enrollment form to pltce [at] marshallcenter.org (PLTCE[at]marshallcenter[dot]org) no later than 2 weeks before the start of class.
Resident Course Information
- DLPT score 2/2 or higher. Test date on DLPT must be within 24 months or conduct a short interview to determine enrollment.
- FY23 cost is $2,300 (covers meals, lodging and instruction) Method of payment: Pay.gov (UTC, GPC, GTC or personal credit card) or MIPR
- Five weeks of Language class equaling 150 hours of training
Civilian clothing is mandatory for all students attending PLTCE. All military service regulations governing the wear of civilian clothes while performing official duties apply. Business casual dress code is strongly encouraged. PLTCE Dress Code Policy attached below.
Enrollment Form Instructions
- Select the enrollment form below and save to your computer before completing
- Then select your language and course dates in the dropdown menu
- Complete your personal and unit information along with your unit finance details
- Save the enrollment form again and have your name and class code as the subject
- Verify the information saved properly
- Lastly, email your completed form to pltce [at] marshallcenter.org with your name and class number in the subject line of the email