Frank Mouritz, M.A.
Mr. Frank Mouritz is seconded to the Marshall Center by the Bundeswehr University Munich and acts as academic coordinator and deputy director of the joint Master’s Program in International Security Studies (MISS).
Since 2014 Ph.D. Candidate, Institute of Political Science and European Affairs, University of Cologne
09/2013 Master in International Politics and East Asia, University of Warwick
- Majors: International Relations, International Political Economy, East Asian Politics
- Degree: Master of Arts (Upper Second Class Honors)
05/2012 Bachelor in Social Sciences, University of Cologne
- Major: Political Science & Sociology
- Minor: Business Studies
- Degree: Bachelor of Science
08/2011 International Summer School, University of Seoul
- Subjects: East Asian Politics, Culture and Economy
06/2017 ISA International Conference 2017 (Hong Kong)
- Paper: “Are Economic Ties Contributing to Trans-Pacific Peace"
- Travel Grant: German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
05/2016 Manfred-Wörner-Seminar for Transatlantic Exchange (Belgium & Germany)
- Fellowship from the German Ministry of Defense and the German Marshall Fund
03/2016 G7 Pre-Summit 2016 & Y7 Youth Summit 2016 (Japan)
- Member of the official German Youth Delegation
10/2015 Heidelberg Dialog on International Security 2015 (Germany)
- Participation in a workshop on “Germany: Hesitant Hegemon?”
04/2015 IAPSS World Congress 2015, Birkbeck-University of London (United Kingdom)
- Presentation of PhD project
10/2014 IAPSS Autumn Convention 2014, Radboud University Nijmegen (Netherlands)
- Paper: “Is the International Commitment to Human Rights Dwindling?"
“Die Intervention der USA im libyschen Bürgerkrieg 2011: Überdehntes Mandat als Mittel einer Grand Strategy?”, Journal for Intelligence, Propaganda and Security Studies, Vol.10, No.2, S. 119-127.
- Security and Interdependence
- International Political Economy
- East Asian Security
- German and European Foreign Policy
- Cyber Security
- Humanitarian Interventions