Содержание материала



PLTCE administration will coordinate the following:

Ration Cards:

Tobacco, coffee and alcohol are rationed items.  You must have a ration card in order to purchase rationed items at the commissary or PX. If you need a ration card, bring a copy of TDY orders to PLTCE administration.

Pass Requests:

Students intending to travel outside the Garmisch area or across the German border on weekends are required to submit a Pass Request.  These must be filled out completely and accurately as the information provided may be used in the event of an emergency. Students traveling outside of Germany will require a tourist passport.

Staff Contact Information:

The following is a list of PLTCE/LEC POC's: