Regional Centers for Security Studies
- African Center for Strategic Studies
- Asia-Pacific Center for Strategic Studies
- William J. Perry Center for Hemispheric Defense Studies
- Near East South Asia Center for Strategic Studies
- EU Institute for Security Studies
The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the George C. Marshall European Center for Security Studies of the linked web sites, or the information, products or services contained therein. The George C. Marshall European Center for Security Studies does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.
- U.S. Department of Defense
- German Federal Ministry of Defense
- U.S. European Command
- U.S. Central Command
- Center for Civil-Military Relations
- U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)
- U.S. Department of State
- America.gov: A web site to deliver information about current U.S. foreign policy, U.S. politics, American life, and American culture, produced by the U.S. Department of State.
- CIA World Factbook
- 9/11 Commission: The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States (also known as the 9-11 Commission), an independent, bipartisan commission created by congressional legislation and the signature of President George W. Bush in late 2002, is chartered to prepare a full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, including preparedness for and the immediate response to the attacks. The Commission is also mandated to provide recommendations designed to guard against future attacks.
- U.S. White House: Policy and government information
- National Defense University
- Partnership for Peace Consortium
- NATO School
- Move Beyond Green is sponsored by the U.S. Army Environmental Policy Institute and is administrated by non-DoD employees. The mission of Move Beyond Green is to enable conversation, connection, and exchange of ideas on the topic of sustainability and to build relationships and interaction between interested and informed parties around the world. It is our goal to connect a wide range of bodies of knowledge that can inform discussion and to provide a forum to facilitate that discussion as part of a robust community of interest around the topic of sustainability.
Federal Republic of Germany - Official Web Sites
- 50 years of the European Union
- Federal Government of Germany
- The Federal Foreign Office
- German Embassy - Washington D.C.
- German Federal Press Office
- Bundeswehr (German Armed Forces)
- Bundestag (Parliament's lower house): German version - English version
- Bundesrat (Parliament's upper house): German version - English version
- German Federal College for Security Studies
- The Southeast European Times: A a central source of news and information about Southeastern Europe in nine languages: Albanian, Bulgarian, English, Greek, Macedonian, Romanian, Serbian Latin, Serbian Cyrillic and Turkish.
- Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University. The Belfer Center is the hub of the Harvard Kennedy School's research, teaching, and training in international security affairs, environmental and resource issues, and science and technology policy.
- Freedom House: A a non-profit, nonpartisan organization, is a clear voice for democracy and freedom around the world. Through a vast array of international programs and publications, Freedom House is working to advance the remarkable worldwide expansion of political and economic freedom.
- German Federal Foreign Office Electronic Newsletter - German version - English version
Regular online publications by the Federal Foreign Office - You can order press releases and speeches.
- The International Counter-Terrorism Academic Community. The aim of the ICTAC is to promote the development of an interdisciplinary non-partisan international academic association of institutions and experts in the field of terrorism and counter-terrorism with direct interaction between members
For the links to the Belfer Center, Freedom House and ICTAC, you will be directed to a nongovernment website that may have different privacy policies from those of the Marshall Center.