Prof. Dr. Ralf Roloff
Deputy Dean for Resident Programs
George C. Marshall European Center for Security Studies Prof.
Dr. Ralf Roloff is Deputy Dean for Resident Programs at the College of International and Security Security Studies in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany since 2018 and Professor (apl), Universität der Bundeswehr München (since 2015).
Prof. Dr. Ralf Roloff was the Senior German Professor (2003-2018) at the College of International Security Studies at the Marshall Center in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany. He is the Director of Master in International Security Studies Program (since 2010). He was Director of the European Security Seminar (2015-2018).
- Associate Professor, Universität der Bundeswehr München (2011-2015)
- Acting Professor of International and European Politics, University of the German Armed Forces, Hamburg (2000-2003)
- Acting Professor of International Politics at Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz (1999-2000)
- Assistant Professor and Executive Officer at the Research Institute for Political Science and European Affairs at the University of Cologne (1994-2001)
- Lecturer and Assistant to the Director of the Department of Political Science, University of Trier (1991-1993)
- Professor, Universität der Bundeswehr München (2015)
- Dr. habil., Habilitation; co opted as a member of the faculty of Politics and Social Sciences, Universität der Bundeswehr München (2014)
- Dr. habil., Habilitation; co opted as a member of the faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Cologne (1999-2015)
- Dr. phil., Political Science, University of Trier; M.A., Political Science and German Literature and Linguistics, University of Trier
- Robert-Schuman-Fellow, European Parliament (Luxembourg, Straßbourg, and Brussels)
- Fulbright Fellow, New York University
International security and international political economy, European integration and European Security Policy, German foreign and security policy, Transatlantic relations
Dr. Roloff has widely published in German, English, and French on international relations, international security, international political economy, EU integration and EU foreign and security policy.
Senior German Professor
Director Master in International Security Studies (MISS) Director European
Security Seminar (ESS)